Friday, October 28, 2011

God Loves Squeaky Wheels


God loves squeaky wheels. As I listened to myself praying, I began to wonder if I was a jerk. But God already took care of this in His word.

At times my heart is weary
Praying without resolve
I wonder if I'm selfish
Blind or self involved.
I read that David cried out to the Lord
Do not be deaf.
Hear my supplication
Come swift to my defense.
How blessed!
For God is always listening,
God is always good.
The heart can trust, rely and lean
On God:
His Word is evergreen,
Our ways have been foreseen,
God will intervene
With mercy and strength.

So I say to you, Ask and keep on asking and it shall be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you shall find; knock and keep on knocking and the door shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks and keeps on asking received; and he who seeks and keeps on seeking finds; and to him who knocks and keeps on knocking the door shall be opened. (Luke 11:9-10)

How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment